Monday 11 July 2011

Exfoliate your way to Loveliness


Back in March I won the chance to take part in a make over and photo shoot with OK! Magazine.  The shoot was in conjunction with Boots and was about our favourite beauty/skincare product. 

 
So, here was mine; The Sanctuary Salt Body Scrub- a scrub I encourage you all to try!

 The Scrub is divine- Its the best exfoliating treatment ive ever had. It smells wonderful and makes my skin silky and smooth instantly. I love having a hot shower and rubbing this all over my body- the salt isnt so sharp that it hurts my skin, but its rough enough to get rid of the dead skin and the essential oils within the scrub nourish my skin and make it wonderfully soft! Unlike lots of other scrubs, the essential oil fragrance lasts for the whole evening and is so relaxing.

A word of warning- I do not recommend you use this scrub immediately after you have shaved- it is a salt scrub after all remember!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Wow, that's so cool that you got to be in a magazine! You look amazing. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for this product when I'm out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its amazing what good lighting can do! It really is a great product, i love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! You look gorgeous, love your dress! Will definitely have to check the scrub out :)
    - beth x
    beautymarked24.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig