Thursday 25 August 2011

Viva VIVO!

Tuesday saw the launch of VIVO, a brand new cosmetics line celebrates being ‘alive with colour’.
The fab new brand is exclusive to Tesco and the range is extensive!

Before I go into my favourite 4 items I have to say that I was extremely impressed with the range, it’s packaged exquisitely and has a huge variety of exciting and gorgeous items at incredible prices.

The most expensive item in the range is only £6!


Don’t be fooled into thinking that low prices equals low quality. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that these products absolutely deliver and better still at such low prices (£1.50 for single eyeshadows and £2.59 for volume mascara) you can afford to collect the whole range and simply slip them into the trolly during your weekly shopping trip.

One of my favourite items from the collection is the £4 baked blush in Rosy. It has a gorgeous pink undertone to add warmth to your complexion and has a lovely texture.


VIVO’s Diamond Sparkle Lip Gloss is something really special. As somewhat of a connoisseur of gloss’s I know what I like, and I like this.

The gloss gives a sparkly sheen leaving your lips twinkling like diamonds when it catches the light.


VIVO’s Highlighter is designed to illuminate, brighten and enhance tired complexions. You can use it under your foundation or like I do, on your cheekbones and under your brow to high light and beautify your face.


The colour is a lovely subtly goldy glow which will look perfect on sun kissed skin and is not dissimilar from Benefits MoonBeam- but at just £5 for a big tube which will last you ages it’s a total steal.

The Baked Shimmer Palette in Chocolate Box is equally as beautiful. The blush and 4 shadows remind me of 4 little shimmery planets orbiting a rosy sun!

As you can see from the photo the colours are gorgeous, pearly and pack a punch. The shadows allow you to build up the colour to be as muted or strong as you like. There is also a lovely little mirror within the compact and an applicator- you don’t need anything else! You get all of this for just £6.

The VIVO range also includes Eye liners at £2, False lashes from £2-£4, Lipsticks for £1.99, Eyeliners for £1.50 and the most incredible, humongous bronzer you have ever seen for £4.

I think im in love with this range and im convinced it will be a massive success.

You can get hold of VIVO’s range from September in Tesco stores nationwide and catch up on all their news on twitter @VIVOcomsetics
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I'm excited for these, I hope my little tesco stocks them *fingers tightly crossed*
    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty is that palette!! Love what you said about the planets orbiting a moon- its so true! Very excited to try these out! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its crazy that some make up can be so cheap and others can be so expensive! I bet they sue similar ingredients (so to speak) in them too! They look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fake eyelashes for £2?!! Im there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so exciting. The last palette looks similar to the MAC semi precious range! Can't wait to get my hands on it all x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats exactly what i thought when i saw it Tamsin- but literally a fraction of the price! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I NEEDDDDDDDD That blush!!!! hehehe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its soooooooooo pretty! I love the fact that they are called 'Baked' blush- it makes me think of cakes... random lol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That blush is gorgeous!

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig