Wednesday 14 September 2011

Bourjois Smile Enhancing Gloss

Beauty is an ever evolving industry with innovative, exciting and original new products being launched and released every single day.

The 5th October this year sees Bourjois’ latest launch with an intriguing and brand new product. 

 So you’re sick of your lipsticks, your Gloss’ have lost their shine, Lipblam was so yesterday and you’ve been there and done that with Lip plumpers.

How about trying Bourjois’ Smile Enhancing Gloss?


This fancy little item is a lip gloss and tooth-brightening effect gel in one wand.

Gentle on your tooth enamel, the formula is enriched with fruit active ingredients chosen for their antioxidant and tooth brightening  qualities for an instant result. 

The gel can be applied directly onto the teeth as many times during the day as you wish and it leaves you with a fresh breath sensation whilst the gloss is formulated with ‘White Focus’ pigments, designed to enhance tooth whiteness instantly.

I haven’t managed to get my hands on one of these yet but im desperate to try these out and rest assured you will have a full review once I do! 

The gloss comes in 6 shades and is available from the 5th October for £8.99.

So, will you be rushing out to your nearest Bourjois stand to grab them when they are launched?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Bahahaha! Thats hilarious! Can you imagine people doing this after putting their lippie on "hold on a sec, just gotta brighten my teeth with the other end of my lipgloss wand" hahaha. Ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for anything that claims to whiten teeth so as mental as this concept seems, I will most probably buy one! I can't imagine how it'll feel applying stuff to my teeth whilst reglossing but who knows, we could all be doing it by November! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  3. A concept that I feel will flop. Who has time to apply the tooth enamel to each and every teeth followed by gloss? Not me! Lipgloss is something I slick on quickly on a break or between places. And as soon as you eat or drink something, the effect of the tooth whitener will be worn off. Not my thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think this will go down very well :D


    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig