Monday 21 November 2011

I Am Fabulicious Up For Best Beauty Blog In The Handbag.com Beauty Awards!

 
I have some INCREDIBLY exciting news for y’all!

I have been shortlisted in the Handbag.com Beauty Awards 2011 under the Best Beauty Blog Category!

Thank you so much to all of you who nominated me, though I didn’t ask for votes I am incredibly thrilled to be shortlisted, and I’m up against some real heavy weights!

When I say real heavy weights, I’m talking A Model Recommends, PixieWoo and  Lipglossiping style heavy weights, as well as fellow blogger Aimee McKenna.

I am under no illusion that I have any chance of winning in this category but I am totally elated  to be there with such amazing bloggers.

That said, if you would like to take a few minutes to vote for little old me to win, I would be over the moon!

To vote for me please head over to Handbag.com or click here, where you will need to enter your email address to vote.

Thank you once again to everyone who nominated me and fingers crossed!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. All in all, they formed moderately able-bodied but anniversary adjustment still seemed to abridgement something extra.

    Midwest Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voting for you darling (:
    Congratulations xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. First the Cosmo Blog Awards and now Handbag! I'm definitely voting for you, congrats and I hope you win it Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats hun!
    I've voted for you
    Good luck!

    Holly,xo

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig