Tuesday 20 December 2011

Laduree to launch a Cosmetics Line


 
Just a quick news blast as I thought you’d want to know this!

Heard of Laduree anyone?

Fans of Gossip Girl will certainly have!

Laduree, the exquisite French patisserie make the world famous  macarons of course and as of next year they will be venturing into the world of cosmetics!

It has been said that the collection will comprise of 20 different blush colours in the form of cameos, liquid foundations and lip colours.  

 (Theyre not giving much away!)


Merveilleuses de Ladurée (or The Wonders of Ladurée for those of us that don’t speak French) are set to launch in Japan in February before coming over to Europe later in the year.

If their make up is anything like their delicious macarons, I think we are all going to be in for a real treat!

Speaking of treats, head down to Harrods to try them for yourself and to see what all the fuss is about!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Oh I'd love to try one of those right now! Looking forward to hearing more about the makeup! :)

    Nic x
    http://www.strawberryblondebeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! I am shocked in a good way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! want to hear more about it. hope you can provide reviews for this product. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was at Laduree in Paris back in November. It's an enchanting place and I can't wait to go back.

    I wonder if their cosmetics will include macaroon body scrub and lotion? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited! I hope they'll reach Europe before I leave Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow sounds wonderful I love the macarons x

    ReplyDelete
  7. J'adore Ladurée!!

    http://unbonjourdefrance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig