Wednesday 18 January 2012

Katy Perry Lashes by Eylure




Im SO excited to bring you the news that Eylure have launched a brand new set of lashes designed by the pop princess herself, Katy Perry

Like most of us, Katy is a huge fan of falsies which help to give you big, girly feminine eyes and has taken her love for lashes one step further by launching her own collection with the eyelash mega-brand Eylure

 Katy says of her collaboration:

“I have worn Eylure lashes all the way through my tour and really loved them. When it came to having a range of my own, I wanted everyone to have a great experience with my lashes. As they have such an amazing history and great quality, Eylure was really the best choice for me to work with.”

The lashes have been designed as a direct extension of Katy’s personal style and the collection of four lashes provide the perfect blend of sweet and sexy to take you through from day to night.
 Sweetie Pie (RRP: £5.95) 
“This is a great lash for anyone who wants to try false lashes for the first time. It's sweet and subtle, but adds just the right amount of length and volume.”
 
Oh, Honey (RRP: £5.95)
  “I love that vintage flick at the corners that this lash gives me. Full, fun and great for day or evening.”
Cool Kitty (RRP: £5.95)  
One of my favourite lashes! A perfect evening-wear lash with manicured tips. It can add the ideal finishing touch for a smoky look that will make people purr as you pass.”
 Oh, My! (RRP: £6.95) 
I love Eylure Double Lashes, and I just had to have one for my range of lashes. This style is full of texture, but lightweight and very wearable. The perfect accessory for your eyes.”
 Personally, I love Cool Kitty which looks like it would be perfect for both daywear and night time, but really I want them all!

Katy Perry Lashes Created by Eylure are available from Boots and Superdrug stores nationwide from February 2012


So, what do you think? Will you be rocking Katy Perry’s lashes this February? Which lash is your favourite?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. oooh these are really nice. must say Katy looks stunning in the publicity shots! thanks for letting me kow about these x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH EM GEE. I love Katy Perry and now she does lashes too?! Somehow I can just tell I will end up getting them all. Fab post and thanks for the heads up!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo they look good! Is this why maybe the girls aloud ones are all being chucked into the sales lately for £2? :S

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are gorgeous never worn lashes before
    Www.dream1ncolour.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These lashes are lovely - my favourites are the "Oh My!" ones. I just bought all 4 styles from here though:

    http://www.beautyy.co.uk/eylure-false-eyelashes/katy-perry-eyelashes

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig