Thursday 2 February 2012

HunniBunni Bags!


Every now and then I come across something which whilst not being strictly beauty related, truly deserves to be blogged about.

HunniBunni bags is one of those things.

 
HunniBunni Bags was founded in the summer of 2011 by the talented Chloe Truczka who has always loved beauty and fashion and has been drawing and designing since she was 12 or 13 years old. 

HunniBunni bags started when she designed a bag for herself for her mobile spray tanning business and suddenly all of her clients, family and friends wanted one too.

Chloe with her own HunniBunni Bag

Her bags are now being papped on the arms of celebs like X-Factors Little Mix and demand for them has seen her have to take down her order form as she simply cannot keep up with the sheer quantity of orders! 

Perri from little Mix with her Bag
With each bag taking up to 3 hours to complete, it’s a time consuming business and with Chloe’s  ethos focusing on quality, not quantity, she ensures that every HunniBunni Bag is made with the utmost care, dedication and attention to detail. 

My bag is AMAZING!


 Chloe captured beautifully the image of my cocker spaniel Dexter, my new LuLu Guinness bag, my obligatory red lippie, M.A.C face powder and my favourite black dress and belt.



While many of her bags feature girls with long flowing locks, I opted for my favourite look, 40’s Victory Rolls which Chloe created perfectly. 
 
She finished off the look with a Swarovski crystal on the lipstick and the bag and a little bling in the form of gold glitter hearts surrounding the ‘Me’ character. 



 Its safe to say that her bags are stunning, she is incredibly talented and with over 4,000 followers on Facebook and hundreds of orders coming in each week, the only way is up .

She’s going to be one busy lady! 

Follow the HunniBunni Facebook and Twitter page to find out more and be first to hear when Chloe is taking orders again.
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. they look so cute and so unique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fabulous bag and she got you and your dog off to a tea. What a fantastic talent to have. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. EVERY GIRL SHOULD HAVE A HUNNIBUNNI BAG....WELL DONE CHLOE BIG THINGS AHEAD FOR HUNNIBUNNI'S X

    ReplyDelete
  4. These bags are gorgeous! If I don't get 1, I'll buy 1 myself! Enough said! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuttie share like this. Many thansk's for sharing.바카라사이트

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey very cool site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find numerous useful information here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. 한국야동

    Also do visit may web page check this link 야설

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m impressed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that’s both equally educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you’ve hit the nail on the head 한국야동

    Also do visit may web page check this link 야설

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig