Tuesday 24 April 2012

Clinique Limited Edition Runway Coral Lipstick


 Words cannot express how much I’m in love with my new Clinique lippie. 

The fab new shade, Runway Coral  was Inspired by Clinique’s  new Global Colour Artist, Jenna Menard, and her makeup for the S/S12 Karen Walker show.



  
The long last lipstick is designed to treats lips to hours of creamy, comfortable coverage that won't dry out, feather, crease or cake.
 
This is due to the advanced, moisturising ingredients and pigments that cling to the lips for an incredibly smooth, even colour that stays true and stays put.
 

What I Loved: I absolutely loved the texture of this lippie- It was creamy, moisturising and not at all drying on my lips, and I'm the kind of girl that has to reapply lip balm regularly! I also loved the fact that I’ve finally found a coral shade that really does suit my pale skin! 

 
What I didn’t love: I know it says it won’t crease and is meant to stay put, but i found this not entirely true. I had to apply the lippie several times to get the desired shade and coverage i needed. That said, I’d happily suffer that to keep my lips soft and moisturised rather than dry!


Clinique’s Runway Coral Long Last Lipstick is available exclusively online  from Clinique’s website and costs £16.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I really want to get hold of this but it annoys me that it's online only so I can't see it first hand/test it out! Do you think it'll suit my skin tone? I'm a pale Asian: an NC20 in Mac Studio Fix Fluid and 02 Fresh Ivory in Clinique's Anti-blemish solutions. I'd really appreciate your help! Thanks :) Xx

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig