Thursday 26 April 2012

M.A.C Hey Sailor!


Available for 8 weeks from 3rd May 2012 is M.A.C.’s new collection called Hey, Sailor! 

Get ready to set sail this summer with a colour and bronzing collection that is designed to drop anchor in the most sophisticated Port of Call. 


 Decked out in stylishly sailor-striped packaging you will find a huge range of products, from Eye Shadows to Lipsticks, Blushers to Eye Pencils, Nail Lacquers to Lip Pencils.

Hey, Sailor! Lipstick in Salute

 Get sun dipped with Bronzing Powders, To The Beach Body Oil, Suntints SPF 20 Liquid Lip Balms and a 167SH Face Blender Brush. 

Hey, Sailor! Eyeshadow in Nautical Navy

M·A·C invites you to experience the jauntiest, yacht-iest collection of the season!

Colour Swatch from the Hey,Sailor! Collection
 
I LOVE the packaging and the array of colours in this collection, I don’t know about you but it makes me think of sunny holidays!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Wow! That looks amazing. As if I didn't own enough MAC already, I'll definitely be adding that to the collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! Wish I had a MAC counter near me so I could experiment :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This collection is going to explode more than their earlier collections this year. With the whole nautical craze that has swept the beauty world, I can definitely see "SOLD OUT" in MAC's future :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. useful information on topics that plenty are interested on for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your b!..
    learn more about juicing

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig