Monday 16 April 2012

What is Your ONE Must Have Beauty Item?


I couldn’t let this go unnoticed after i saw this in the Daily Mail this morning.

It is a make-up map of the UK and surprise surprise, Essex sells the most amount of false eyelashes!


 Liverpudlians love their bronzer and Cardiff love a bit of blusher!

This got me thinking, what is your must have beauty item? If you could only pick one, what would it be?

For me, I'd be lost without my mascara. 


With just a flick of that magical wand, my lashes are transformed from short stubs into long, feminine curves which open up my eyes and leave me looking (if not feeling) more awake and alert!

So, what’s your one, cant-live-without item?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. It's foundation for me as well - I can go out with no other make-up, as long as my skin looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's maskara for me, too!! :)
    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.com/2012/04/happy-easter-outfit.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's foundation for me.... I have blemishes and I'm very self conscious, I love a fresh looking face :)

    Nice post!

    www.xbeautybee.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, mine would be a mascara as well as I look weird without wearing it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yu can know what is one of your must have beauty items. Good post

    Salon

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig