Thursday 13 December 2012

Philosophy Christmas Gifts


Philosophy really know how to do a Christmas Gift.

Every year I find myself unable to choose which gorgeous gifts I want, both for myself and for my friends and family, (but mainly for me, heehee!) and this year is no exception. 

 

 Top of my list for quality and price is their Winter Escape gift set (£22).

Containing  a shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath, body lotion and high-gloss, high-flavour lip shine  this gorgeous gift set is perfect.

 

 As with all Philosophy goodies, the products smell AMAZING- Think warm, sugary Vanilla.

Simply Divine.

Next is the Christmas Cookie Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath (£14)

Open up this bad boy and release the sweet aroma of freshly baked cookies.

Like all Philosophy shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath products, this item is fab value for money, smells incredible and lasts for ages!

Once you’ve indulged in these luxurious shower and bath products, why not scrub your way to beautiful skin with their Candy Cane Salt Scrub (£22).


 The smell of Sweet Peppermint escapes the pot as soon as it’s open while the sea salt gently exfoliates your skin to loveliness.

Last but certainly not least are their range of High-gloss, Hi-Flavour Lip Shines (£10).

 I’ve got to be honest, I’ve pretty much eaten half of the Winter Escape gloss already!

It tastes sweet, just like vanilla, is full of flavour and contains really subtle, pretty shimmery particles.

Eggnog is another of their Christmas glosses and smells (and tastes) just like the real deal!

The emollient formula moisturises and nourishes to leave your lips feeling soft and kissable!

So, You do still have time to get your hands on these gorgeous gifts and if you head over to Philosophy now you can get 20% off a £50 shop with the discount code philofriend*. 

*excludes christmas gifts & already reduced merchandise

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I bet the Christmas Cookie shampoo, bath and shower smells amazing! I love philosophy products.

    Gillian x

    www.glamupeveryday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all sound amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Christmas Cookie smells EDIBLE! (Don't eat it though) ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas cookie looks amaaaazing! xo

    http://siaanelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post. You make me want to order these products and lip gloss just to lick my lips all day! I have to add lip treatment to my nightly beautiful facial. And Christmas cookie bubble bath - I might never leave the bathroom. You are just like me, you enjoy luxury indulgences. Great to hear!
    www.beautifulfacial.com

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig