Monday 7 January 2013

Clarins Water Comfort One Step Cleanser


If like me, you sometimes find getting up in the mornings far too difficult, you’ll know that the idea of then having to remove yourself from your cosy, warm bed and venture across the ice cold landing into an arctic cold bathroom to begin your daily skincare regime is often too much to cope with.

That was certainly me this morning.

Don’t get me, wrong, I love my regime, but on a cold, miserable Monday morning, when I’ve over slept, it’s the last thing I can be faffed with.




Thankfully, I didn’t have to put myself through this ordeal this morning, and that’s thanks to Clarins Water Comfort One Step Cleanser for Normal/Dry Skin.

In one simple step, this soothing cleanser creates the sensation of cleansing your face with real, actual water, from the sink in your ice cold bathroom, but without you having to get out of your warm bed!




Moringa Seed extract in the cleanser gently rinses away impurities and light make-up with a fresh, non-foaming action. 

Simply splash some of the cleanser onto to cotton wool and wipe across your face.

Simple as!

It feels refreshing, soothing and has a gorgeous peachy smell to it.




It dried quickly, leaving your skin feeling fresh and ready for the day!

Im not saying that you shouldn’t get up and wash your face, because obviously you should do that (occasionally hehe!)  but when your in a hurry or can't be arsed, it's wonderful!

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Sounds ideal - I am struggling to get out of bed these days!!

    Zoe @ facevaluebeautyblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this and think its a skin saviour xx l love it in the mornings x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I want to try that too. Ever since I fell in love with the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm, I've been looking into their other products. Will definitely check this out.
    http://redberryaha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig