Friday 1 March 2013

Beauty Q&A with Leona Lewis


The Body Shop’s brand new Brand Activist Leona Lewis dishes the dirt on all her beauty secrets!


What was the inspiration behind the Limited Edition Collection by Leona Lewis?

The Limited Edition Collection by Leona Lewis is a playful, fashion- forward collection that’s perfect for spring, bursting with free spirit and wearable shades for every skin tone.


How would you describe your beauty/ signature look?

I'm always chopping and changing and love trying different things. I'd say simplicity is key though.



How does your look differ when you go on stage/ red carpet?


I love a beautiful gown on stage, and luckily I've been fortunate to wear some amazing dresses. Day to day I'm more relaxed, although I do enjoy the odd night curled up on the sofa watching Eastenders in a Cavalli gown!


What’s your top beauty secret?

Drink lots of water and juice. For me, having glowing, healthy skin is beautiful.


What tips have you picked up from make-up artists?

I've been lucky enough to work with some of the top make up artists in the world and along the way I've learnt so much! My most useful tips are make-up looks relating to photo shoots and stage. Make up changes so much in these lighting situations so you really have to cater to what the light reflects. You can look totally different in the dressing room to when you hit the stage because of the lighting.




Shower or bath? 

Bath because you can have bubbles!!!


What are your tips for applying eye liner to achieve that perfect flick?

Mark where you would like the flick to end, make sure it’s even on both sides and then follow the line. My make-up artist taught me that!


What are your favourite lip, cheek and eye shades?

For lips, I like a pink/peach tone as I feel it compliments my skin tone. For cheeks, I love a nice pinky-blush and for eyes, I love subtle brown/gold tones.


What is your favourite fragrance?

 
I like scents that are natural and fresh so right now it’s The Body Shop White Musk Libertine, which features in my Cruelty-Free Collection.


 Describe yourself in ten words or less?

Happy, totes emosh, funny, creative and passionate.


 What else are you currently working on and what do you have planned next?

I’m writing lots at the moment and working on some personal projects. I’m also preparing for my tour this year, which I’m so excited about!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've always liked Leona, I haven't watched X-Factor since her series. Lovely interview with her. Kill for her hair colour xo

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig