Tuesday 2 April 2013

St Ives Natural Beauty



For as long as I can remember I’ve been using St Ives Apricot Scrubs.

You can read my post about two products from the range here. 

With 100% natural ingredients, St. Ives scrubs are proven to reveal more radiant, healthy looking skin and what comes with healthy looking skin?

Confidence, and specifically, confidence in your own natural beauty.

I love cosmetics, don’t get me wrong, but it’s wonderful being able to enjoy the feeling of the sun beating down on your bare skin and the fresh air on your cheeks.

To celebrate natural beauty, St Ives asked me to capture an image of my own interpretation of natural beauty.

I chose to photograph my sister.




She is blessed with beautiful skin, long lashes and luscious lips, all without the need of heavy make up, so I decided that she would be the perfect subject for my interpretation and shot.

Pictured holding a bunch of pretty, white flowers and with her hair lightly dancing in the breeze, I feel this is the perfect interpretation of my idea of ‘natural beauty’.

Nothing artificial, nothing ‘made up’.

To me, this is natural beauty.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig