Thursday 22 August 2013

Katy Perry Killer Queen: Reviewed



 Next Wednesday 28th August is a date any Katy Perry fan will want to put in their diary as it’s the day Katy’s newest fragrance Killer Queen Launches.



Killer Queen is a far more grown up looking perfume than Katy’s previous releases such as Meow and Purr, with the fragrance captured inside a jewel shaped bottle, inspired by a queen’s scepter.



 
Killer Queen is designed to portray sophistication and luxury and yet the fragrance manages to retain Katy’s playful side. It’s light, very sweet and really rather pleasant!

It isn’t at all over powering and I loved how it smelt on my skin after 30 minutes or so; really soft and musky!


 Top Notes
Wild Berry
Dark Plum
Bergamot

Middle Notes
Red Velvet Flower
Natural Jasmine Sambac
Rainbow Plumeria

Base Notes
Cashmeran
Natural Patchouli Heart
Liquid Praline



Now I know you should never judge a fragrance on its bottle but I may have done that initially, picturing Killer Queen to be really heady, deep and powerful, but it wasn’t at all and I really loved it.

Killer Queen is available to buy from the 28th August and retails at £29.50 for 50ml.

See Katy's 30 second ad for Killer Queen below


 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. wow, I'm pretty sure I won't find it here in Italy very easily :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the commercial I gotta say! Really looking forward to buying this perfume. I loved her previous ones :)

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig