Thursday 3 April 2014

L'Occitane Scented Ultra Soft Cream



Dry skin is an often unavoidable side effect of cold winters and warm central heating- my skin is always horrid in the winter months!

Just as well then that last month L’Occitane launched three gorgeous scented body creams designed to get you through the last of the winter blues and re-introduce you to, dare I say it, Spring!




Scented in spring inspired fresh and light fragrances to help brighten the dampest and darkest days, these 3 body creams and just delicious!

VanillaBouquet, Zesty Lime and Tender Rose Heart offer a delicate fragrance within a rich, creamy body cream with 10% shea butter.




They are deliciously thick without being sticky and melt onto your skin leaving it feeling soft, fresh and smelling deliciously spring like!

My favourite is the Vanilla Bouquet, sweet with a slight floral hint to it which leaves my skin smelling yummy!




The three varieties are available now and cost £18 each.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These look lovely especially the vanilla one I am obsessed with vanilla body creams etc :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound just the thing to get my legs summer ready!
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig