Wednesday 21 May 2014

The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Collection



Words cannot express the sheer excitement and joy I felt upon finding out that The Body Shop were bringing back my favourite scent from their range, Vineyard Peach.

This beautiful summer fragrance smells like perfectly ripe, fresh, sweet, juicy peaches.




It is fabulously fruity and refreshing as well as being deliciously sweet, the perfect combo in my opinion!

It smells like a sun drenched summers day.




There is nothing I love more than jumping in the shower at the end of a long day and covering myself in the shower gel which lathers up beautifully, before slathering tonnes of the body lotion all over my body.

The smell of peaches then stays with me all evening and I drink it in!




If you’ve yet to try this fragrance, I highly recommend you do ASAP, it’s delicious!

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love the smell of peach. especially when the sun is shining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard nothing but good things about TBS Peach scented range, I bet it smells incredible & fruity. I will have to test it out next time Im in store
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am peach maniac hahaha, I hope this varian will release in my country soon :)

    The Journey

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig