Sunday 9 November 2014

Mary Elizabeth Frankincense and Rose Moisturiser



Mary Elizabeth is a beautiful, British beauty company that gives you luxury skincare that doesn’t cost the earth.

Creators of natural skincare products which are packed full of enriched plant and essential oils, their ingredients are carefully chosen for their skincare benefits.

Their products don’t contain Sodium Laurel Sulphate (SLS), parabens, parfums, colourants, paraffin wax or petro-chemicals, meaning they are gentle and kind to your skin, just what I love!





Described as ‘super nourishing’, this cream contains Jojoba and Meadowfoam oils to boost and brighten your complexion, while Frankincense and Rose oils helps to combat the signs of ageing.

There was no distinction as to whether the cream is designed for dry, oily or combination skin, so one can only assume it is suitable for all of the above.




It has a beautifully rich and creamy texture but without a hint of greasiness. It possesses a very pleasant, delicate scent of Frankincense and Rose but it’s not at all over powering.

The cream was absorbed into my skin instantly without any shiny, greasy residue and left my face feeling soft and fresh, not at all clogged.

I have very sensitive, combination skin and I’m pleased to report that I had no issues whatsoever using this moisturiser. My skin didn’t react in any adverse way to it and it also didn’t break out!




It’s not often I can get away with using such a rich cream without waking up to a face full of zits, so I was really chuffed.

I’m a big fan of this moisturiser and love that it’s free from all of those nasties!

Mary Elizabeth’s Frankincense and Rose Moisturiser is available now from their website.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig