Monday 29 December 2014

Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm



I am on a never ending quest for amazing lip balms. I love them, I use them daily and even If I find one I love, It’s not long before I’m back on the look out for one that’s even better.

 Call me lazy, but this time I decided to ask my twitter friends, bloggers and followers what they would recommend.

After all, many of my followers are huge beauty addicts too!

The one product that was recommended time after time was Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm.




I’m familiar with the brand but hadn’t tried their lip balm before, and after so many people spoke about how brilliant it was I thought it was probably worth a look.

In fact, I learnt while researching it that one is sold every 28 seconds throughout the world!

Now, this best selling balm is encased within a heavy, glass jar and screams luxury.




Despite being referred to as a balm, I’d describe the product more as a paste. It is thick and creamy, but without the shine of a balm. 

When applied, the balm melts into your lips but unlike other balms, doesn’t leave a shine, which can lead to it sliding off. It is actually very matte, both in texture and look, which I ADORE.

It means I can wear my matte lippie but keep my lips soft at the same time without transforming my lip into a shiny, slidey mess.




Now, the balm is billed as having a hint of grapefruit to its scent, but It’s flavour and smell actually reminded me of Terrys Chocolate Organge! 

(Anyone else, or just me?!)

Either way, It tastes yummy and thanks to its potent mix of honey, plant oils, shea butter and grapefruit essence, it does a great job of soothing chapped lips and leaving them feeling soft, nourished and beautiful.




So, thanks so much to everyone that recommended Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm to me. 

I’ve found a firm new favourite now!

You can get hold of your Nuxe Reve de Miel for £9.50 on their website, at M&S and on various other online retailers websites.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. It's amazing isn't it. I only discovered it last year and my favourite way to use it is straight after Lush's lip scrub in Mint julips, it leaves you with a lovely minty tingle on your lips x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig