Monday 1 December 2014

The Body Shop 24 Days Of Joy Advent Calendar 2014



Being such a huge fan of the brand, it’s hardly surprising to hear that I’m desperately excited to crack into this year’s Body Shop 24 Days of Joy Advent Calendar!




Jam packed full of some of their most popular products, every day you get a gorgeous little treat to pamper yourself with!




Now, I won’t reveal the list of items you get inside but below I’ll post a pic of the contents, so don’t read on if you don’t want to know!
 



Of all the beauty advent calendars out there I really rate this one.

The variety of products is great and at £50, its one of the better priced ones too.




You can get your calendar from selected Body Shop stores now!
SHARE:

2 comments

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig