Thursday 30 April 2015

Too Faced #TFNOFILTER Selfie Powders

I’m not going to lie, I love a selfie. But, and it’s a big but, 99% of any selfie I post has had a super flattering filter placed on it.

After all, who doesn’t want perfect looking, soft, smooth, glowing, skin?

Quite!




C’mon, we ALL do it and I’ve lost count the amount of times I wish there were filters for real life!

If you’re already a fan of the brand Too Faced you’ll have undoubtedly already guessed where I’m going with this!




This cult beauty brand have only gone and answered the prayers of women everywhere by creating their #TFNOFILTER Selfie Powders palette!

This ingenious creation contains light filtering photo enhancing powders which are designed to disperse light that reflects on the skin to instantly brighten any complexion, all while setting your make up and reducing shine.




The powders are meant to mimic the effects of your favourite photo filters, with their powder-cream hybrid creating a soft focus effect on your skin.

You’ve got three different powders in the compact;




Sunrise: Instantly brightens with a diffused warmth

Totally Toasted: Bronzes with a smoothing glow

Moon River: Adds a cool ethereal light to the skin

You can use each powder individually or blend them together to create a customised look.




I’m a BIG fan of Totally Toasted which I like to use to add a lovely warming glow to my skin on days where I don’t feel like wearing a bold bronzer. Its really subtle but can be blended to create a bolder look and its tone isn’t too deep for my pale skin.

I also really love Moon River which actually makes for a fantastic, subtle hi-lighter, gently accentuating your cheek and brow bones.



I’m still a bit undecided on Sunrise, perhaps because my own skin tone is slightly yellow, but I haven’t worked out how best to use this particular powder yet.

The gorgeous Too Faced  #TFNOFILTER Selfie Powders palette is available now from Debenhams and costs £32.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig