Wednesday 8 July 2015

BIOEFFECT EGF Day Serum



My ongoing quest for younger skin has recently led me to BIOEFFECT’s EGF Day Serum.

Developed for women aged 30 and up (Argh that’s almost me!) this advanced anti ageing serum has been designed to deliver multiple anti –ageing benefits while restoring the skins moisture balance and providing a smooth finish for applying make up.




Now, here’s a little bit about the science of how it works; 

The multiple anti-ageing functions of BIOEFFECT EGF Day Serum result from the actions of its hero ingredient, EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor). Through decades of scientific research, this Nobel-prize-winning ingredient has been shown to assist in the renewal of skin cells and maintenance of the skin‘s extracellular matrix. BIOEFFECT EGF Day Serum firms and rejuvenates the skin, restores its youthful radiance and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.


Suitable for all skin types the serum is designed to be used in the morning on freshly cleansed skin.




 Because of its super hydrating properties you don’t actually need to use a moisturiser on top, although if you have super dry skin you may still want to.

The serum itself is thick yet light in texture, more of a gel than a traditional serum I’d say.

I have oily skin yet despite this the serum was absorbed into my skin instantly, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and moisturised too- I certainly didn’t need to use a moisturiser on top.



 
After using the serum religiously morning and night for several weeks I would have to agree with some of its impressive claims.

Without a doubt my skin felt firmer, softer and healthier.

 I can’t say I noticed a real difference in the appearance of my fine lines but I’m certainly enjoying my healthier, fresher and younger looking complexion.




I expect that if you used this serum in conjunction with the original EGF serum, you may see quicker and more visible results. They recommend that you use the Day Serum in the morning and the EGF Serum of a night time. The EGF Serum is much thicker and richer serum designed to be used overnight.

I think this serum is perfect for someone my age who is after a product that can gently target the early signs of ageing. I say gently because I have super sensitive skin and this didn’t cause any issues for me.




The only downside is the price. Brace yourselves. It costs  £110. I know, I know, BUT it is currently available from the BIOEFFECT website for £95. 

If you’re looking for a product that is clinically proven to work and will be gentle on your skin, I highly suggest you give BIOEFFECT’s EGF Day Serum a try.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig