Tuesday 1 December 2015

REN Moroccan Rose Gift Set from Bath & Unwind



I’ve fallen well and truly in love with REN’s Moroccan Rose collection.

I’m not normally a big fan of florals but this range is so much more than just a generic rose scent.





Each item in the range possesses a rich, warm, exotic rose scent that envelops your senses and smells utterly divine.

This set from Bath and Unwind contains the perfect trio for pampering and relaxing your body and mind and is a total bargain too by the way.




Inside this set you’ll find;

Moroccan Rose Otto Body Wash - 200ml (RRP £18)

Moroccan Rose Otto Sugar Body Polish - 75ml (RRP £32 for 330ml)

Moroccan Rose Otto Ultra-Moisture Body Oil - 100ml (RRP £34)




To buy these separately would cost you £60 but you can get this trio for just £49.

I love the body polish which gently buffs away dead, dry skin leaving your body feeling soft and smooth. Followed by the light yet luxurious moisture body oil which contains argan oil to help to restore softness, elasticity and comfort your skin is left feeling pampered from top to toe.




I never thought I could love a Rose scented collection as much as I do but hey I guess I’m a convert!

Grab your fabulous REN Moroccan Rose gift set now from Bath and Unwind.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig