Tuesday 8 December 2015

The Library of Fragrance Egg Nog



I am a MASSIVE Library of Fragrance fan ever since discovering them last year.

Created in 1996, they set out to create fragrances that captured all the wonderful smells that surround us every day, but are too often under appreciated, with their first three scents being Dirt, Grass and Tomato.

Now they have over 300 unique fragrances with 101 available in the UK including such scents as Gin and Tonic, Play Doh, Pizza, Grass and Pina Colada which I reviewed here.




They actually also have several festive themed scents too and Egg Nog is one of my favourites.

I wasn’t actually all that familiar with Egg Nog as I gather it’s more of an American thing, but Egg Nog is actually a drink consisting of rum, brandy, or other alcohol mixed with beaten egg, milk, sugar and spices.

It’s a rich, creamy, warm beverage and the fragrance smells EXACTLY like the ingredients!




Its undeniable festive scent come from a sprinkling of cinnamon and nutmeg, while a dash of bourbon gives it a real punch! Vanilla, cream and sugar round the fragrance off and together create a sweet, warm, rich, creamy scent.

For lovers of all things sweet smelling this is a dream fragrance for me but if it’s a bit too much you can actually mix and layer the scent with other Library Of Fragrance colognes. For example, add a clean note and layer with Musk #7, or a fresh note with Snow or how about adding a woody note with Amber?

Each fragrance costs £15 so you can certainly afford to grab a few and experiment.




Personally, I’m going to enjoy wearing this bad boy alone in all its sweet, warm, festive goodness!

You can check out all of The Library of Fragrance Scents along with Egg Nog from Boots where they are currentluy on offer for 2 for £25.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I do love The Library of Fragrance scents. I think my favourite at the moment is probably Baby Powder and I'd love to get Clean Skin to layer with it. Together they smell like babies! x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig