Tuesday 26 January 2016

bareMinerals Blemish Ready Foundation



Having skin that is prone to oiliness and breakouts means finding the right foundation can be a bit of a pain.

There are some truly gorgeous foundations out there but many of them prove to be too heavy or thick for my complexion, leaving my skin feeling clogged, shiny and generally not great.




Lucky for me then that bareMinerals have created their Blemish Ready Foundation, a gentle yet effective, non-drying, mineral-powered foundation that conceals imperfections and helps reduce the appearance of blemishes for clearer-looking skin.

This lightweight, buildable foundation offers medium to full coverage, helping to reduce the appearance of imperfections and pores while Aspen Bark and Tea Tree Oil helps to promote healthier, clearer looking skin.




Aloe helps to soothe and hydrate while the formula simultaneously controls oil and shine.

I love these skincare-makeup hybrid products as they make me feel like I’m looking after my skin while trying to make the best of what I have too.




I’ll be honest, it took me a little while to get used to using a powder foundation as I’ve always used liquid in the past but once I’d got the hang of it there was no looking back.

The powder itself is super lightweight and soft to touch. To apply, swirl a brush in a small amount of the powder foundation until it disappears into the brush, buff the excess off and buff onto your skin in a circular motion.




The powder disappears onto your skin and instantly creates a soft, matte effect. You can apply as much as you need to achieve the desired effect and it blends seamlessly leaving your skin looking flawless and beautiful.

Normally, I’d find myself needing to re-powder my t-zone within about 30 minutes of applying foundation but with this bad boy I reckon it lasted more like 2 hours, which for me is impressive!




I really loved the way it felt like I wasn’t actually wearing foundation too as it was so light and with 10 shades to choose from there’s no issue when it comes to matching one to your skin tone.

Thank you bareMinerals for creating such a great foundation!

The bareMinerals Blemish Ready Foundation costs £26 and is available now.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig