Monday 1 February 2016

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Deep Moisture Balm



Winter, cold weather, wind and central heating can play total havoc with your skin and I for one find myself battling to maintain a healthy and fresh looking complexion during these months.

While I have oily-combination skin, sometimes my skin needs a little more TLC than the super light moisturisers I give it and Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Deep Moisture Balm is the product I’ve been using to satisfy my skins moisture cravings.




I will just say quickly that if your skin is REALLY oily or prone to breakouts this is not the cream for you, indeed it’s not even really a cream, it is a thick and super rich balm which is likely to be too heavy for your skin.

If you suffer with dry or very dry skin though this balm is about to become your best mate.




This thick, rich and creamy balm has been formulate with the iconic Ultra Facial range ingredients Antarticine and Squalane which help to retain moisture as well as Edelweiss Flower Extract which helps to strengthen the skins barrier function to lock in hydration.




The balm itself is pretty much scent free, melts onto your skin (and you do only need a teenie tiny amount!) and leaves it feeling super soft and hydrated without feeling greasy, no mean feat in my opinion.




Now, I only use this once a week at night because any more often would be too much for my skin but if you have dry, sore skin then this balm will be a fabulous hydrating and softening treat for your face.

Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Deep Moisture Balm is available now and costs £24 for 50ml.



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This sounds like it would be great, my skin's been so dry at the minute x

    http://books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want it! It looks gorgeous & so rich x

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig