Thursday 3 March 2016

The Body Shop British Rose Collection



You may have caught my little news blast last week about the new collection from The Body Shop, British Rose.

The stunning range features roses grown in the heart of the English countryside which are then hand-picked, air dried and infused on site into fresh mountain water to create the most beautiful floral scent.




If like me you tend to associate the smell of Rose with perhaps the older generation, prepare to be surprised as while this collection’s scent is unquestionably floral, it is also light, refreshing and dare I say it, young.




I don’t know how they’ve done it but the British Rose collection has a fresh, far less heady overall scent to it than many other Rose inspired products do. 

 


This lightness and modern take on a traditional scent is reflected in the super cute pale pink packaging, reflecting the clean freshness of the rose within while the chic black of the packaging reflects the modern twist.



It’s all really rather lovely to be honest. I didn’t expect to like it quite as much as I did because I’m not big on floral scents, particularly Rose but hats off to The Body Shop because you’ve managed to completely change my opinion of this fragrance!




The entire British Rose collection is available now in store and online from The Body Shop.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig