Tuesday 8 March 2016

YSL Black Opium Nuit Blanche



I’m not sure why but I always thought that YSL Black Opium Nuit Blanche would be everything I disliked in a fragrance.

I pictured it to be a strong, heavy, musky, heady scent that I could imagine being worn by a much older and far more sophisticated woman than me.



  
Funny how you can base such thoughts on absolutely nothing and how the reality couldn’t be further from the truth!

Black Opium Nuit Blanche has to be one of the most addictive, seductive and sensual scents I have ever come across.




Everything about this fragrance, from its black box with sparkly details, to its enchanting and hypnotic bottle (which I’ll speak about more in a min) to the evocative nectar within screams sensuality and undeniable femininity.

I find it somewhat of a confusing scent because somehow it manages to be both seductive and deep yet light and beautiful at the same time. 

By this I mean it could be worn as both a day and night fragrance without being out of place on either occasion, something which I think is quite is unusual.




The perfume itself combines the energy of coffee with sparkling orange blossom, illuminated by white musk. 

There are notes of silky smooth rice, Bourbon pepper, orange blossom absolute, Black Opium coffee, vanilla absolute, sandalwood and white musk which create a stunning, warm, musky and powdery scent that I personally can’t get enough of.




I ADORE the bottle too in all its black, sparkly glory with the delicate pinky hue of the fragrance within visible through the middle. 

The lovely rose gold lid just sets it off to perfection leaving a bottle that reflects perfectly the type of scent you will find within!




The new YSL Black Opium Nuit Blanche fragrance is available now from YSLBeauty.co.uk and nationwide now and costs £45 for 30ml.
SHARE:

1 comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig