Thursday 28 April 2016

Kiss Air Cocktail Candles



One of the things I’ve missed most since falling pregnant is being able to have a drink. 

 I’m not exactly a big drinker, but do enjoy a nice glass of wine every now and then and I’m REALLY missing my M&S cans of Pina Colada- seriously, they are soooooo yum!

So, imagine my joy when I discovered that Kiss Air candles have a cocktail inspired range of candles! 





As you probably all know by now I love a scented candle, so to find some that also combine my love for scrummy cocktails and I’m pretty much in heaven, especially given that I can’t indulge in the real deal for now!

The newest addition to their range is Gin and Tonic and yes, it smells JUST LIKE a real one!




The fragrance begins with bubbly top notes of club soda with warm citrus enhancements, followed by middle notes of fresh rosemary and juniper all embraced by a bottom note of crisp cedar.

I wasn’t sure that the smell of G&T would translate well into a home fragrance but I was seriously wrong, it’s absolutely divine and perfect for people who can’t deal with really sickly sweet scents.




Speaking of sweet scents is their Pina Colada candle that I may have spent an inappropriately long period of time sniffing when I first received it!

This little tin of pure joy smells of ripe, sweet pineapples combined with creamy coconut and yes, this is my absolute favourite! The scent is spot on and if like me you love really sacchariney scents then this is your boy!




Now, while I’m not a fan of Mojitos to drink, the scent translates beautifully into the form of a candle.

This cocktail candle features strong noted of juicy lime and sugar, balanced out by the soft, gentle notes of mint leaves and rum.

It’s deliciously light and leaves your home smelling really fresh and fruity.




Each of these fabulous Cocktail inspired candles from Kiss Air candles cost just £8.50 each and burn for between 25-30 hours, meaning your getting a lot of gorgeous fragrance for your money!

The entire Kiss Air range of candles are available now from their website.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig