Thursday 20 October 2016

Michael Bublé By Invitation



Celebrity fragrances are nothing new, indeed now days if a celebrity is not fronting a fragrance they are launching their own.

What IS more unusual is when a male celebrity creates a female scent.




Step forward Mr Michael Bublé who has launched By Invitation, his debut scent for women.

"It's no secret that I'm a hopeless romantic. It’s in every note I sing and every song I write. The idea was to create a special ‘invitation’ to fans into my new world of fragrance. I’m inviting women to enjoy a beautiful scent that represents my personal taste and imagination. By Invitation is what I’d call ‘love in a bottle.” 

Its intriguing, right!




Like Michael Bublé’s music, By Invitation is described as being both modern and timeless and this is reflected in its bottle.

I really like its unique look, a bottle suspended within a gold bracelet and a pull off cap reminiscent of a classic fragrance atomiser of the past.




Beneath the suspended bottle you’ll find Michael’s initials, a small subtle touch guaranteed to delight any Bublé fan!

As for the fragrance itself, it wasn’t at all what I imagined it would be like.

Its deliciously rich and luxurious, a feminine floral that is both distinctive yet soft.




Top notes of red fruits and bergamot drawn you in before heart notes of lily of the valley, wild jasmine and peony create a beautiful floral swirl.

Warming base notes of sandalwood musk and sweet vanilla round off the scent perfectly leaving a wonderfully soft and delicate fragrance.




It is definitely one of the most elegant celebrity fragrances I have come across, from its sophisticated appearance to its decadent scent.

By Invitation Eau de Parfum is available now from michaelbubleperfume.com and costs £55.00.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig