Tuesday 4 October 2016

Rodial Stem Cell Magic Gel



 Stem Cell Magic Gel is the fabulous new multipurpose product from Rodial.

This 10-in-1 hydrator gel contains advanced stem cell technology and can be used in a magnitude of different ways, from an intensive moisturiser to a night mask or a makeup primer.

You all know Iove a multi use product so I’m already all over this!




Despite being referred to as a gel the product is actually a cream-gel hybrid which despite its lightweight texture actually offers really intensive moisture.

It contains a Bio-Protect complex along with PhytoCellTech™ Alp Rose stem cell technology  to help fight against environmental stressors by retaining skin’s hydration balance. Its skin tightening complex smooths, tightens and blurs the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, for skin that looks dewy, fresh and beautiful.

The list of key benefits are impressive and include an anti wrinkle effect, skin tightening, skin smoothing and protection against pollutants.




Impressive right.

So, the cream is lovely and light and possesses a fresh, pleasant, delicate scent.

The jar dispenses the perfect amount of product per pump and when applied to your skin it absorbs really quickly.

Immediately I noticed that my skin felt softer and firmer and after using it twice daily for several weeks, I’ve noticed and improvement in the overall appearance of my skin.

In the morning it really gives my dull, tired skin a lift and is a brilliant base for make up as it disappears without a trace but smooths the skin leaving it ready for makeup.




Personally I only use this as a moisturiser for my face but you can also use it as an intensive overnight treatment, a primer, handcream or even as a body cream.

It’s a really great moisturiser that doesn’t irritate my sensitive  skin and doesn’t cause me to break out so I’m giving it a big thumbs up.

You can buy the new Rodial Stem Cell Magic Gel from the Rodial site now where it costs £49.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig