Wednesday 11 January 2017

Dermalogica Daily Cleansing Shampoo and Daily Conditioning Rinse



My favourite skincare brand has branched out into haircare with the launch of their Daily Cleansing Shampoo (£19.80) and Daily Conditioning Rinse (£20.70).

I’m so familiar with and such a fan of their skincare products that I didn’t know what to expect from a haircare line.

Firstly allow me to say that this duo smell uh-mazing!




Grapefruit, lavender and geranium essential oils invigorate the senses and soothe your mind while the gentle, creamy product cleanses your hair.

The Daily Cleansing Shampoo is a nourishing, sulphate-free formula which is free of drying detergents and harsh chemicals.

It has been formulated to help strengthen hair and purify the scalp and features moisturising and antioxidant-rich coconut, argan and avocado oils to infuse shine and softness into your hair whilst helping to shield it from sun damage and retain moisture. 

Who knew a shampoo could do so much!




The Moisture-rich Daily Conditioning Rinse is also free of harsh chemicals and improves manageability without adding extra weight. 

It contains Panthenol (pro-Vitamin B⁵)to smooth and conditions damaged cuticles while shielding hair from heat and sun damage.

I am a big fan of this duo. The shampoo is beautifully creamy, lathers beautifully and leaves your hair feeling clean and refreshed.




The conditioner actually looks and feels like a body lotion and is wonderfully light. While it doesn’t weigh down your hair I personally found that it didn’t offer quite as much moisture and nourishment as I need.

That said, I suffer with coloured and dry/damaged hair so I would always need to use a more intensive conditioner and given that this is designed for every day use, it’s pretty darn good!

Dermalogica’s Daily Cleansing Shampoo and Daily Conditioning Rinse are available now.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig