Thursday 9 February 2017

balanceme Tinted Wonder Eye Cream



These days my eye area is definitely the most troublesome area on my face.

Night after night of disturbed sleep with two small humans has taken its toll on my face and my eye area is suffering the most.

I’m talking lines, puffiness and bags. Big, black-purple bags.

Not a good look I’m sure you’ll agree, so I’m always on the look-out for wonder eye products to help me look more alive.




One such product I’ve discovered on my hunt is balanceme’s Tinted Wonder Eye Cream. This natural anti aging eye cream combines colour coverage with enhancing skincare benefits to help eradicate fine lines and blur away dark circles.

Sounds like my kind of cream.

Proof that good things can come in small packages, this little cream is 95% natural and suitable for sensitive skin. It contains a range of ingredients to help hydrate and refresh including Cucumber Seed Oil to cool, calm and moisturise as well as reduce puffiness and brighten skin tone.

Rosehip Oil, a powerful antioxidant encourages cell growth and renewal while Arctic Cloudberry Seed Extract, rich in anti-oxidants and vitamin E helps to create a barrier, protecting skin from environmental damage.




The cream itself has a very subtle hint of cucumber scent about it and is lovely and light in texture.
While it looks quite dark in colour in my swatch it actually blends in perfectly to even my super pale skin tone.

Instantly my eye area feels nourished, refreshed and awake as my skin thankfully drinks it in!

In terms of hiding dark circles, it offers only the slightest hint of coverage but works brilliantly as a base for your concealer and can even be used on your eyelids as a primer too.




It is one of those products that is a real joy to use and I know that even after a hideous night’s sleep, I can trust it to help take the puffiness away and makes me look more human!

balanceme’s Tinted Wonder Eye Cream is available now and costs £20 for 10ml.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig