Wednesday 3 May 2017

L'Occitane Divine Eye Balm



Sometimes your skin dictates that it needs a little TLC. A little something more than just your regular lotions, potions and creams. In the words of Mr Tumble, “something special.”

I’m a stay at home mum of two kids. You’ll have to forgive me for these types of references!




I’m talking about those days where you’ve been up all night partying, or in my case up all night with a baby and toddler, burning the candle at both ends and generally leaving yourself looking and feeling rather frazzled.

My eyes are the area that always give away my knackered-ness first and for some reason, the more tired and frazzled I feel, the deeper my crows feet and lines appear. Gah.



 
 
Lucky for me then that I’ve found L’Occitane’s new Divine Eye Balm.

This super rich balm has been designed to light and wake up your entire eye area and is packed full of anti-ageing properties thanks to the natural power of the Immortelle flower.





This pretty yellow flower hails from Corsica and possesses an exceptional capacity for regeneration and in turn, its essential oil has a repairing effect on skin cells.

The balm also contains  Aescin, a natural extract of horse chestnut to help to reduce puffiness and diminish dark circles while Rose floral water and ultra-concentrated mattifying powders help provide smoothing and soothing properties, keeping the skin toned and radiant.




The balm itself is a deliciously thick and nourishing cream thanks in part to its shea butter content.

It doesn’t have a fragrance which I love as it makes me nervous using a scented cream near my eyes!
It is a sumptuous and soft cream which is a delight to apply, instantly nourishing and refreshing my eye area.




You can use the balm as you would a regular eye cream; apply sparingly twice a day working outwards from the inner corner of your eye or it can be used as mask!

For a more intensive treatment apply a generous amount of an evening, leave it to sink in for five minutes then gently pat around the eyes so that any remaining product has been absorbed.

It is the perfect product for eyes desperately in need of some TLC.




I actually look forward to using this product daily. It refreshes my tired eyes, reduces puffiness and dark circles, pampers them and leaves the skin looking fresh and feeling supple.

L’Occitane’s new Divine Eye Balm is available now and costs £58.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This looks amazing, will have to have a try, my friend Caro was only telling me the other day how much she loves it!

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig