Thursday 8 June 2017

Phil Smith COCO-LICIOUS Coconut Water Collection

I

COCO-LICIOUS Coconut Water is the sweet and scrummy new haircare range from Phil Smith.

Comprising of a shampoo, leave in conditioner and water texture spray the collection is bursting with an exotic, coconutty scent and packed with hydrating and nourishing properties.




COCO-LICIOUS Coconut Water Shampoo is a light, gentle shampoo (£3.50) designed for fine to normal hair.

It smells wonderful and evokes images of tropical beaches and far away places!

It lathers delicately, leaving your hair feeling soft and clean, nourished and refreshed and thanks to its lightweight texture hair is not weighed down.




I don’t mind admitting that I initially made the mistake of thinking that the Leave In Conditioner (£3.50) was a regular one and it wasn’t until I applied it in the shower that I realised my mistake! 

My hair is long and thick and needs some serious conditioning so I was a tad disappointed to not have a regular conditioner to use, but that said I was pleased with the results of the leave in one.

Packed full of all the hydrating benefits of Coconut Water, this ultra lightweight formula smells delish and helps to nourish your hair, leaving it feeling soft and silky. 




I was a tad dubious that this would be able to tame my locks yet it helped to detangle my damp hair and after blow-drying it was indeed left feeling soft and healthy.

The last item in the collection is their Texture Spray (£3.50). Spritzed liberally over towel dried hair then blow dried or left to dry naturally, hair is left beautifully texturised and smelling gorgeous. 




It makes hair much easier to manipulate and allows you to create natural waves with no fuss!

The Phil Smith COCO-LICIOUS coconut water collection will be available exclusively at Sainsburys from July.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig