Thursday 24 August 2017

Choc on Choc



If I was asked to list 10 of my favourite things, ‘chocolate’, ‘summer’ and ‘cocktails’ would probably be in the top 5.

I’m not ashamed to admit that I have chocolate every day. I love it. It makes me happy and puts a smile on my face. Obviously I don’t eat tonnes of the stuff but I do enjoy a little every day.

You know what else I enjoy? Sunny summer days. Warm, lazy days pottering at home or at the park, wearing flip flips, the smell of sun cream in the air and he sound of the ice cream van doing the rounds while sipping on a delicious cocktail.





Perfection.

Imagine my sheer delight then when I stumbled across Choc onChoc’s summer collection of exquisite chocolates.

Among their fabulous range are a collection of chocolate cocktail lollies and chocolate ice creams!

Ok firstly I’ll admit that I didn’t believe that these were real chocolates when I first saw them- I mean, come on. They look SO real! The attention to detail is insane, and yet I can confirm that they are 100% made of chocolate.



 

Handmade from white Belgian chocolate these brilliant cocktail lollies have been coloured using natural carmine dye and don’t just look incredible, they taste amazing too!

Rich, creamy, smooth and addictive, these lollies are beautiful works of art. Eye catching, unique and presented beautifully in choc on choc cream box they would make the most perfect gift for cocktail and chocolate lovers.




This brilliant ice cream is another handmade piece from their summer collection.

I actually can’t get over how realistic it looks!

Handmade from white and Belgian chocolate, this delicious and decadent chocolate is huge! Rich, creamy and satisfying this lovely comes as a set of two so you can share the love!




Choc on Choc have a huge range of products and gifts guaranteed to appeal to and delight any kind of chocolate lover.

Lovingly handmade in the UK you can check out their summer collection along with the rest of their delicious gifts online now.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. These look so yummy!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig