Thursday 14 December 2017

Elemis Joyful Glow Candle



It’s that time of the year when I get very excited about a certain candle.

Don’t mock me. I LOVE a scented candle and there is one candle in particular that I hold above all others.

That candle is the Elemis Joyful Glow Candle.




This exquisite candle is the crème de la crème of festive home fragrancing!

Presented beautifully in a heavy, silver glass jar adorned with festive bows and bearing the Elemis name you’ll find the most beautifully scented fragrance.




The Elemis Christmas candle features notes of creamy vanilla, sweet orange and warming cinnamon to create the most delicate and festive scent.
 
It is one of those candles that once lit, continues to give and is so wonderfully fragranced that it literally fills your home with its beautiful aroma, bringing comfort and (for me especially) a lot of joy!




I gifted one to my mother in law last year and she fell for it so hard that once the wick had burnt out, she dug out the remaining pieces of wax and melted them in a wax melter so she could enjoy its scent for longer!

Trust me, it really is that beautiful!

Boasting 40 hours of burn time you’ll be able to enjoy this candle for the entire festive period and beyond.




It really is a gorgeous scent. Don’t believe me? Try it for yourself!

The Elemis Joyful Glow Candle is available now and costs £27.50.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig