Wednesday 11 April 2012

Max Factor Colour Effect Flipstick's


Max Factor has pushed the boundaries of lip colour with its latest launch.

Their  Colour Effect Flipstick (see what they’ve done there!)  is a multicoloured lipstick duo that allows you to get artistic with your lip looks.


 The ‘Flipstick’ is an  innovative, double-ended designed product which boasts a rich and creamy block colour lipstick on one end and an iridescent lipstick shade on the other.

I loved this idea so couldn’t wait to try them out.

Shade Gipsy Red

I sampled two shades, Gipsy Red and Boreal Mauve.


I loved the red in the Gipsy Red wand- it was so bright and had an ever so slightly burnt orange look to it.

Both shades of Gipsy Red together

I didn’t get on as well with the other shade, the gold. I found it rather drying and wasn’t a huge fan of the metallic sheen.

Shade Boreal Mauve Flipstick
 
I definitely preferred the Boreal Mauve Flipstick and i loved layering the two shades together to create different looks.


 
Both shades of Boreal Mauve together

As you can see from the image from Max Factor, this is the sort of look that can be achieved with their Flipstick’s.


 I am not much of an artist so limited my looks to layering the colours to create different shades, but that was good enough for me!

Available in 6 shades the Flipstick’s cost £8.49 and are available nationwide now.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. wow these pretty cool, will have to give them a try next time I'm in Boots or something!

    lauraxamy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max factor colour effects lipstick is shown on the post her. Read all bout it

    beauty salon

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig