Thursday 5 July 2012

Holly Willoughby Talks Toothpaste & Beauty!


Say hello to National Treasure  Holly Willoughby, the new face of Oral-B's 3D White Toothpaste!

I caught up with the lovely lady herself to find out a bit more about this new miracle product and to discover all about her beauty secrets!
 



Congratulations on becoming the ‘smile’ for Oral-B’s 3D White Toothpaste!  What made you decide to be the face of their new product?

I would never work with a brand I didn’t trust, and Oral-B for me, is a brand that I am happy to be working with and have in my home for the whole family to use.  

 I have learnt all there is to know about teeth and oral care and I’m very proud to be working with Oral-B


Have you noticed a big difference since using it? 

I’ve been using 3D White toothpaste for a few weeks now, and my teeth look great; my teeth look whiter even between the gaps.


You recently tweeted a pic of yourself without any make up- do you enjoy being make up free or do you love wearing it? 

I don’t put any on before I go to the studio, just a little bit of moisturiser when I’ve hopped out the shower. In the morning before I leave for work (at 7.30am) 

I use Liz Earle in the shower, brush with Oral-B 3D White toothpaste to make sure my smile is on form!


How important is your appearance to you?

As a TV presenter my teeth are always on show.  Doing so much talking and interviewing I need to have a really nice smile, I can’t have yellow crooked teeth as thousands of people are watching!

For me, it’s not about having an absolutely perfect bright white smile as that wouldn’t fit with my overall look, but they do need to look white and clean.


How do you cope if you have a fat/unattractive/bad hair day when you know you still have to go to work and be on TV?

I don't have that much time to think about those sort of things. Once I'm dressed, that's the last thing I think about and if I spent all day worrying, it'd be a nightmare.


Please share with us one of your top secret beauty tips

Heat your eye lash curlers with a hair dryer before using them for a really bouncy lash and also, make sure you floss your teeth.

 You can have a great face of make-up but if you have stains in between your teeth from not flossing, your smile won’t look as good as your look. 



What Make up brands do you love?

Oral-B 3D White toothpaste – I don’t have time for really long beauty treatments so using 3D white is perfect for me. It takes no time at all and gives me really natural white teeth

Max Factor Waterproof mascara – I’m a big fan of Max Factor mascaras – and they do a great waterproof one

Sisley Nutritive Lip Balm – Recommended to me by my make-up artist. A great handbag beauty product

Liz Earle Tinted Moisturiser – this is great for Mum’s on the go. Quick and easy.

OPI and Essie nail varnishes – I love all the bright colours on offer. I’m also a fan of gel nails too.


Do you have a beauty Icon?

I think Scarlett Johnson is so beautiful. Her look is really effortless and she just exudes this beautiful confidence. She’s got a really classic, naturally beautiful look.


What was the best beauty advice you have ever been given?

Use a Tinted Moisturiser - then you can just whack it on – time is of the essence! Plus curl your eyelashes!



The 3D toothpaste launches this month with an RRP of £3.49 and is available in Boots, Superdrug and other leading retailers.

SHARE:

2 comments

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig