Wednesday 22 August 2012

TOWIE's Lauren Goodger Talks Tanning

It has been revealed today that TOWIE's Lauren Goodger is set to leave the show that launched her career.

Oh Shut Up!

Lauren and the original TOWIE cast members

But there's more! 

It's been rumoured that Lauren is planning to join the next series of Dancing On Ice when it begins in January! 

Yay!

I caught up with Lauren before the announcement to talk beauty and tanning.



 
What made you decide to create a fake tan range?

I have always wanted to have my own business and coming from Essex, I find it important to look and feel good. In this way, I have an affinity with the beauty and tanning industry. 

Fake tan is a perfect product for me, TOWIE is the perfect platform and the time was right

How involved were you in creating and designing the range?

I was completely involved and I work very closely with my business partner

What is your favourite item from the collection?

I love the Self Tan Mousse (£17.95) as it is so easy to apply, especially if you use our tanning mitt. 

The instant colour means you can get a quick fix instantly and then it develops into a fab long wearing colour too

What does your TOWIE mates think of your range? Do they use any of your products?

They love it! And yes, many of the girls on the show wear it



What’s in your make up bag today?

I always carry a lip gloss with me and a set of fake lashes!


When do you feel most beautiful?

When I have a tan! A tan is such a confidence boost. My skin looks smoother, my body leaner and it just makes you feel good. 

The whites of your eyes and your teeth look brighter, so It’s a win-win situation

Has your perception of ‘beauty’ changed since becoming a celebrity?

Not really as I have always loved trying out the latest beauty products and it is so exciting to now be part of the beauty industry. 

I do look after myself and feel that it is important to look and feel good outside and in

You’ve been given a lot of stick in the press about your figure.  How do you stop yourself from getting down about it?

There is always going to be pressure from the media about weight and body shape, but you have just got to learn to let it go over your head and for it not to affect you and get you down. 

I am healthy, I go to the gym about 3 times a week but I am also a great believer in life balance


What Make up brands do you love?

MAC and Dior

Do you have a beauty Icon?

I think Cheryl Cole is beautiful and a real icon

Do you ever feel comfortable to be seen out completely bare faced and make up free?

Yes I never wear make up when I am lounging around at home or at the gym or even sunbathing on holiday

Lauren reveal her 'Natural Beauty' without her make up
Have you ever had a beauty disaster?

When I was younger I had several fake tan disasters, which is why I wanted Lauren’s Way to be a streak free formula and also odourless as I hate the smell associated with tanning products

What was the best beauty advice you have ever been given?

Always exfoliate and apply moisturiser to dry areas before applying your tan. 

Keep a look out for my Prepare to Party Glam Tan Kit(£36.95) which includes a body polish and tan enhancing moisturiser.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I like the fact it's odourless as I can't stand nothing more than a smelly fake tan, I'd rather be white than smell haha. Great interview.

    Tia

    xxx

    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig