Monday 21 January 2013

Christina Aguilera Red Sin: Interview


January 31st see’s the launch of Christina Aguilera’s newest fragrance, Red Sin.

Just in time for Valentine’s day, Red Sin is a light, seductive, pretty fragrance said to be inspired by Christina’s  desire to celebrate  ''The beauty of being a women and the power of temptation of the colour red''



Encased within the beautiful, curvaceous bottle adorned with red lace is a fragrance with notes of red apple, cinnamon, spicy ginger and sandalwood.

 
This fragrance is extremely likeable and highly wearable. It's not over the top nor is it a weak scent.




But I’m not the best person to talk to you about this fragrance, you should hear about it from the woman herself, Christina Aguilera.

I had a little chat with her last week to find out a little more about her latest fragrance.

 

How did you come up with the name Red Sin?

I love the colour red and the emotions that it evokes. It is a strong and sexy colour I wear often and I wanted it to translate to my fragrance




How does Red Sin differ from your previous fragrances?

Each fragrance is meant represents a different feeling and emotion and this one is really about sexy and seductive



How involved were you in the development and creation of the fragrance?

I am really involved in each of my fragrances from the selection of the scents and the different fragrance notes to the bottles and the packaging

 

The fragrance is beautiful, what type of woman do you think it will appeal to?

I feel as if at different moments in a woman’s life each fragrance can appeal to them. Red Sin is for the times when you want to be a temptress and be seductive



 
What is your signature fragrance?

With all my fragrances I like Musk to be an undertone so that would be signature to me



So there you have it from the very mouth of its creator!

Red Sin launches exclusively at The Fragrance Shop on January 31, priced at £38.50 for 100ml, £28.50 for 50ml and £20.50 for 30ml.

Will you be trying it out?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. wow! it's pretty awesome to hear directly from the creator about her perfume. I haven't seen a post like this before - I love it!
    ..and if you're ever passing through my blog, do say hi!
    Kerry x
    from Kerralina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so going to have to have this, not only does it sound great but the bottle is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Kerry it was fab to hear what Christina thought about the fragrance and 7hippopotamus the bottle is soooooo pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did anyone else think this fragrance was beautiful? It smells do nice! My hubby got it for me, for my birthday as I am a big fan of her, and was surprised how nice it was! There is a place here to, to get samples :) http://www.freestuffbaby.co.uk/free-christina-aguilera-fragrance/ xx

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig